H
Posted By
Houston
Apr 5, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am wanting to take a photograph, make a line drawing out of it and then color it to make it look roughly like the photo. (very rough) I know I can print a photo on the shirt but I want a more animated look. Can anyone give me any tuts or tips on ho to go about this.I am not an artist and I am having a hard time maintaining the facial features.

I have tried using taking the phot and creating a line drawing from it, then placing it in Illustrator and using it as a stencil but I am not having luck with the face as I am not an artist. Any other suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Houston

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

G
Garth
Apr 6, 2004
I don’t know about PS, but ArcSoft’s PhotoStudio 2.0 does a pretty fair job at this.

If you like, I can send a photo and then a copy of a "sketch in pencil " done by this program. The two jpg files are about 100 kb combined.

Garth

"Houston" wrote in message
I am wanting to take a photograph, make a line drawing out of it and
then
color it to make it look roughly like the photo. (very rough) I know I
can
print a photo on the shirt but I want a more animated look. Can anyone
give
me any tuts or tips on ho to go about this.I am not an artist and I am having a hard time maintaining the facial features.

I have tried using taking the phot and creating a line drawing from it,
then
placing it in Illustrator and using it as a stencil but I am not having
luck
with the face as I am not an artist. Any other suggestions and comments would be greatly appreciated.

Houston

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections