PM
Posted By
paul_medeiros
Feb 11, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sorry to bother everyone, but here’s another photoshop freezing problem. Right now, I’m running PS 5.5 on windows 2000, and I am having PS constantly freezing while I’m working.
I have checked the FAQ’s and have gone through the changing the prefs thing and it is still constant. There have been times when I could work for an hour or two, but as soon as i would go into changing hues or opening images it would freeze. Sometimes it doesn’t run a minute before it crashes. Please help!! Im losing patience and sanity! HELP!!

THanks a bunch.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

CC
Chris_Cox
Feb 11, 2004
Does the application freeze, or the whole system?
RL
Robert_Levine
Feb 11, 2004
If PS freezing or is the whole computer freezing?

Bob
PM
paul_medeiros
Feb 14, 2004
Sorry I forgot to mention that..
The whole system is freezing on me. I’ve tried reinstalling it countless times and its always the same.
L
LenHewitt
Feb 14, 2004
Paul,

The whole system is freezing on me. <<

You have a hardware problem or possible a BIOS problem. An application CANNOT bring down the whole system under Win2k, NT or XP.

Most likely cause is bad RAM (remove a stick or substitute to identify the problem stick), followed by disk drives/cables followed by CPU

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections