RP
Posted By
Richard Pini
May 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve searched the PS manuals/books I have, searched PS sites and newsgroups, and have not found an answer to this – I’m hoping one may be found here:

I’m using PS 7 on a Mac G4, OS 10.2.8, plenty of RAM. I often work with documents (comic book pages) that have many layers of text. No trouble entering and moving text, but I notice that when I’m working in a text layer, the image of the text on my monitor will sometimes blink out, or not show the changes as I’m working on it. If I click on the move tool I can force the layer to show the changes, but that’s a pain (especially if I’m working on a large block of text – I may have to do this several times before I’m finished with the block). Is there some setting I’ve missed that affects the display?

Also (related?) let’s say I’m using a brush cursor (set in prefs to actual size). On a black layer, the circle should, and usually does, show up as white – and on a white layer, it shows as black. But not always; sometimes it just seems to disappear – no differentiation between cursor and background color.

Help?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections