S
Posted By
SJB
May 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Good day. I’ve had an intermittent, but annoying problem happenning. I use CS on a two-monitor setup. On monitor#2, I put all of my tool pallettes so I can concentrate on the image on monitor#1 … I expect that’s fairly common.

Periodically, however, and not in relation to anything I can observe, when I start CS, the tool pallettes will have all snapped back over to monitor#1. It’s not really a big deal to drag them back to the other monitor but it is annoying.

Anybody know why this happens?

BTW it also happened (more frequently) when I used PS7.

Any ideas appreciated.

SB

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

N
nomail
May 23, 2004
SJB wrote:

Good day. I’ve had an intermittent, but annoying problem happenning. I use CS on a two-monitor setup. On monitor#2, I put all of my tool pallettes so I can concentrate on the image on monitor#1 … I expect that’s fairly common.

Periodically, however, and not in relation to anything I can observe, when I start CS, the tool pallettes will have all snapped back over to monitor#1. It’s not really a big deal to drag them back to the other monitor but it is annoying.

Save the setup of your pallettes using "Window – Workspace – Save Workspace". If it happens again, you only have to choose your saved workspace to move all the pallettes baxk to their original position.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/
S
SJB
May 25, 2004
DOH!!

Thanks

SB

"Johan W. Elzenga" wrote in message
SJB wrote:

Good day. I’ve had an intermittent, but annoying problem happenning. I
use
CS on a two-monitor setup. On monitor#2, I put all of my tool pallettes
so
I can concentrate on the image on monitor#1 … I expect that’s fairly common.

Periodically, however, and not in relation to anything I can observe,
when I
start CS, the tool pallettes will have all snapped back over to
monitor#1.
It’s not really a big deal to drag them back to the other monitor but it
is
annoying.

Save the setup of your pallettes using "Window – Workspace – Save Workspace". If it happens again, you only have to choose your saved workspace to move all the pallettes baxk to their original position.

Johan W. Elzenga johan<<at>>johanfoto.nl Editor / Photographer http://www.johanfoto.nl/

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections