FS
Posted By
Freek Smit
Jun 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I installed the update2.2of the RAW plug-in.When opening a NEF file in Photoshop I only get a small Screen in which I can only adjust Exp.comp. and white-balans.I don,t get the whole adjustment screen as shown in the tutorial.What can I do?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

FZ
Fred Zafran
Jun 8, 2004
Likely you have installed another image manipulation program with a RAW plug-in. I have had this issue. Go to the plug-in folder (Adobe CS installation) and check it out. If you move/remove this plug-in, the Adobe Camera RAW plug in with be operational.

See if that works

"Freek Smit" wrote in message
I installed the update2.2of the RAW plug-in.When opening a NEF file in Photoshop I only get a small Screen in which I can only adjust Exp.comp.
and
white-balans.I don,t get the whole adjustment screen as shown in the tutorial.What can I do?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections