O
Posted By
OM
Mar 10, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Erm… yes… I would like to know how to print money with Photoshop. They have a clever widget that recognises when you try to scan and print a bank note.
I need to scan a bank note and print it.

Erm… aaaargh… erm… I’m not trying to do counterfitting. I want to print one side of a bank note and send it as part of a gimick sales letter.
Honest guv – you do believe me right?

I’ve had a plugin for the old Photoshop that got round the problem. I can’t find anything for CS2.
I don’t want to use another graphics editor either.

I can still just make a copy using an all in one… it’s just that I need to print at double the size.

Thanks.

OM

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MR
Mike Russell
Mar 10, 2006
"OM" wrote in message
Erm… yes… I would like to know how to print money with Photoshop. They have a clever widget that recognises when you try to scan and print a bank note.

Scan an older banknote that does not have the currency pattern, or Google for an image if a bank note.

Mike Russell
www.curvemeister.com
RB
Rudy Benner
Mar 10, 2006
"OM" wrote in message

Erm… aaaargh… erm… I’m not trying to do counterfitting. I want to print one side of a bank note and send it as part of a gimick sales letter.

I’ve had a plugin for the old Photoshop that got round the problem. I can’t find anything for CS2.

I can still just make a copy using an all in one… it’s just that I need to print at double the size.

Thanks.

OM

If I scan using the Epson Software (RX620 scanner) I have no problem. If I use the WIA-Epson connection through Photoshop, I get a message telling me I am bad, then Photoshop locks up. If I use File>Import>Epson Sylus Photo RX620, I get a nastygram but no lockup.

So, Adobe cares, Epson does not.

I used a Kanuckistan $20 bill for the test. It has all the usual features.

R.

ps —- KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK – Open the fucking door, this is the RCMP, you are SO BUSTED.
GP
Gordon Pembury
Mar 11, 2006
Buy shares in Adobe

Gordon

"OM" wrote in message

Thanks.

OM

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections