Why won’t my ‘Canvas Size’ window show up?

M
Posted By
marc0047
Mar 25, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve recently had a problem where when I select ‘Canvas Size…’ from the ‘Image’ drop down menu, the interface window doesn’t show up. In fact, it makes the whole program hang, but I can hit escape and I can return back to the program and the file I was working on.

All my other drop down menu selections pull up the appropriate and corresponding interface windows *except* for ‘Canvas Size’.

Anyone else run into this problem?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

E
edjh
Mar 25, 2006
Marc0047 wrote:
I’ve recently had a problem where when I select ‘Canvas Size…’ from the ‘Image’ drop down menu, the interface window doesn’t show up. In fact, it makes the whole program hang, but I can hit escape and I can return back to the program and the file I was working on.
All my other drop down menu selections pull up the appropriate and corresponding interface windows *except* for ‘Canvas Size’.
Did you have two monitors connected at one time? I think the dialog is off the screen.

Anyway, Trashing/Resetting preferences should fix it.

Comic book sketches and artwork:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/edjh.html
Comics art for sale:
http://www.sover.net/~hannigan/batsale.html
K
KatWoman
Mar 25, 2006
"Marc0047" wrote in message

no.
what size canvas are you trying to make?? make sure you are not asking for like 8000 inches when you mean 8000 pixels etc I HAVE done that. got enough memory?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections