CM
Posted By
cadman_meg
Mar 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I installed CS and when I open it all looks good until the end and I get an error that says "An error has been detected with a required application library and the product cannot continue. Please reinstall the application." So I reinstalled and still get the same thing. Don’t know why. I meet all the system requirements and all. I have 2 drives, when I have my OS on a few other things on, the other, larger one is where I have the bulk of my applications installed as well as my data. So why am I getting this? I also have PS 7 installed until I get PS CS setup but do not see how that can pose any problems. Can someone please help me here? I looked at support online and all with no luck. Thanks and hope to get this figured out.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
dave_milbut
Mar 7, 2004
that’s usually a problem with a plugin CM. does cs start if you hit ok to the error? if so what plugin is missing. try reinstalling your plugins.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections