Posted By
Skipper
Nov 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I have a moderated amount of Photoshop expierence but am having trouble getting started on a new thing….

Could someone please help me get started with applying a face to a sphere / mirrored ball? Perhaps suspending a face in an opague sphere?

Any help – or tutorial whould be greatly appreciated….

TIA

Mike

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
j
Nov 4, 2006
Skipper wrote:
Hi all,

I have a moderated amount of Photoshop expierence but am having trouble getting started on a new thing….

Could someone please help me get started with applying a face to a sphere / mirrored ball? Perhaps suspending a face in an opague sphere?

Look to the distortion filters – spherical. A little adjusting then with edit/warp will help.
K
KatWoman
Nov 7, 2006
"Skipper" wrote in message
Hi all,

Any help – or tutorial whould be greatly appreciated….
TIA

Mike

for a quick shortcut and no thinking required
download
ACTION: photo_sphere 300 dpi from Adobe Exchange

put the action in your presets folder under Photoshop actions on the action palette click little triangle in a circle and choose LOAD select the action and run it by pressing the circle
it will not mess your original, it makes a new document out of it…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections