R
Posted By
RicSeyler
Sep 30, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Can someone refresh my memory on what tool/feature. PS 7.0.1 Wood/Marble, etc background. Like the old CorelTexure. I thought PS ships with some stock images but I can’t put my finger on the tool to get at these.

Thanks.

Ric Seyler

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

TT
Tom Thomas
Sep 30, 2004
RicSeyler wrote:

Can someone refresh my memory on what tool/feature. PS 7.0.1 Wood/Marble, etc background. Like the old CorelTexure. I thought PS ships with some stock images but I can’t put my finger on the tool to get at these.

Most of the stock photos and textures don’t install on your system. They remain on the CD in the "Goodies" folder. There are quite a few there.
——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.
R
RicSeyler
Sep 30, 2004
Yep that’s where they were. DOH Thanks! 🙂

Tom Thomas wrote:

RicSeyler wrote:

Most of the stock photos and textures don’t install on your system. They remain on the CD in the "Goodies" folder. There are quite a few there.
——————————-
Tom

Unsolicited advertisements cheerfully ignored.

Ric Seyler

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections