J
Posted By
Jacko
Oct 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running Acdsee 3.1 and Photoshop 7. Acdsee 3.1 views pictures with a colder tone than Photoshop 7 does. Since the pictures are done in Photoshop, that’s the way I like. So I need to make Acdsee sync with Photoshop when viewing pictures. How can I do that? I looked for color management options in Acdsee but don’t find one. Any suggestion?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Hecate
Oct 3, 2004
On Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:19:42 -0400, Jacko wrote:

I’m running Acdsee 3.1 and Photoshop 7. Acdsee 3.1 views pictures with a colder tone than Photoshop 7 does. Since the pictures are done in Photoshop, that’s the way I like. So I need to make Acdsee sync with Photoshop when viewing pictures. How can I do that? I looked for color management options in Acdsee but don’t find one. Any suggestion?

Use an app that does colour management.

Hecate – The Real One

veni, vidi, reliqui
KM
Klaus Madsen
Oct 18, 2004
"Jacko" wrote in message

Hi Jacko

You can update your Acdsee to version 7 that version use colorprofiles.

Another way are when you are in Photoshop convert your pictures colorprofile to sRGB and save teh picture.

\Klaus

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections