WG
Posted By
Wavy G
Oct 6, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anywon got any suggestions? (Hurry up, I’m kind of hungry.)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

RB
Russell B
Oct 6, 2004
Despite all his or her rage, Wavy G is still just
a rat in a cage:

Anywon got any suggestions?

Ditch the "sassy gay guy" schtick. And give me a little more respect around here.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 6, 2004
The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Russell B is a Big Fat Idiot":

a rat in a cage:

Ditch the "sassy gay guy" schtick. And give me a little more respect around here.

LOL, "My wife and I were happy for 25 years. Then we met, LOL."
M
MSmith
Oct 6, 2004
"Wavy G" wrote in message

I’d suggest a shit sandwich but I heard you dont like bread.
RB
Russell B
Oct 6, 2004
a rat in a cage:

The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Russell B is a Big Fat Idiot":

a rat in a cage:

My parents entered me in a dog show, and I won, LOL.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 6, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

LOL. I’m so out of shape, when I die you could donate my body to science fiction, LOL.
RB
Russell B
Oct 6, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

LOL. I’m so out of shape, when I die you could donate my body to science fiction, LOL.

One time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He wrote back and said he wanted more proof, LOL.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 6, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

One time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my finger to my father. He wrote back and said he wanted more proof, LOL.

My sex life is so bad, I feel like I’ve scored when I pull into a tight parking spot, LOL.

RB
Russell B
Oct 6, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

My sex life is so bad, I feel like I’ve scored when I pull into a tight parking spot, LOL.

My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next Tuesday, LOL.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 6, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

No respect, I tell ya, LOL. When I used to play in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up, lOL.
FN
Fi Nishing
Oct 6, 2004
Anywon?
LOL, just proves how thick you crossposting twats are.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 6, 2004
The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Fi Nishing is a Big Fat Idiot":

Anywon?

Hmm? What does?

RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

No respect, I tell ya, LOL. When I used to play in the sandbox the cat kept covering me up, lOL.

My wife likes to talk to me during sex. The other night, she called me from a hotel, LOL.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

My wife likes to talk to me during sex. The other night, she called me from a hotel, LOL.

LOL, the other night I told the cab driver to take me wherever the action is. He drove me to my house, LOL.
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

LOL, the other night I told the cab driver to take me wherever the action is. He drove me to my house, LOL.

The other day I saw a naked guy jogging outside my house. So I asked him why he was doing that and he said "because you got home early," LOL.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

The other day I saw a naked guy jogging outside my house. So I asked him why he was doing that and he said "because you got home early," LOL.

I went to the bar to have a few drinks. The bartender asked me, "What’ll you have?" I said, "Surprise me." He showed me a naked picture of my wife, LOL.
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

I went to the bar to have a few drinks. The bartender asked me, "What’ll you have?" I said, "Surprise me." He showed me a naked picture of my wife, LOL.

I was so poor as a kid, if I wasn’t a boy I wouldn’t have had anything to play with, LOL.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

I was so poor as a kid, if I wasn’t a boy I wouldn’t have had anything to play with, LOL.

My mother had morning sickness…after I was born, LOL.
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

I get no respect, I tell you. No respect at all. I told my landlord I wanted to live in a higher class of apartment…he raised my rent, LOL.
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
Despite all his or her rage, "MSmith" is still just a rat in a cage:

Well, I don’t know about Wavy, but I like Bread just fine. I especially like that song, "Baby I’m-a Want You (to Eat a Shit Sandwich)."
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

I get no respect, I tell you. No respect at all. I told my landlord I wanted to live in a higher class of apartment…he raised my rent, LOL.

I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to interrupt her, LOL.
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

I went out and bought an Apple computer. It had a worm in it, LOL.
W
Walker
Oct 7, 2004
Russell B wrote:
Despite all his or her rage, Wavy G is
still just
a rat in a cage:

The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

Despite all his or her rage, Wavy G
is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel
"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

LOL. I’m so out of shape, when I die you could donate
my body to
science fiction, LOL.

One time I was kidnapped and they sent a piece of my
finger to my father.
He wrote back and said he wanted more proof, LOL.

My sex life is so bad, I feel like I’ve scored when I pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

My wife made me join a bridge club. I jump off next
Tuesday, LOL.

No respect, I tell ya, LOL. When I used to play in the
sandbox the cat
kept covering me up, lOL.

My wife likes to talk to me during sex. The other night, she called me from
a hotel, LOL.

LOL, the other night I told the cab driver to take me wherever the
action is. He drove me to my house, LOL.

The other day I saw a naked guy jogging outside my house. So I asked him
why he was doing that and he said "because you got home early," LOL.

I went to the bar to have a few drinks. The bartender asked me, "What’ll
you have?" I said, "Surprise me." He showed me a naked picture of my
wife, LOL.

I was so poor as a kid, if I wasn’t a boy I wouldn’t have had anything to
play with, LOL.

I get no respect, I tell you. No respect at all. I told my landlord I
wanted to live in a higher class of apartment…he raised my rent, LOL.

I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to interrupt her,
LOL.

I asked my old man, "How can I get my kite in the air?" He told me to run off a cliff.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

LOL, no respect. Last week I met the Surgeon General. He offered me a cigarette, LOL.
W
Walker
Oct 7, 2004
Russell B wrote:
Despite all his or her rage, "Walker" is
still just a rat in a cage:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

The following is an excerpt from my upcoming novel "Russell B is
a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

My sex life is so bad, I feel like I’ve scored when I
pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

LOL, the other night I told the cab driver to take me
wherever the

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

I asked my old man, "How can I get my kite in the air?" He told me to run off a cliff.
^^^
*ahem*

I tell ya, nothin’ goes right.Last week I found a guy’s wallet … Inside was a picture of my two kids. LOL LOL
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
Despite all his or her rage, "Walker" is still just a rat in a cage:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

My sex life is so bad, I feel like I’ve scored when I pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

LOL, the other night I told the cab driver to take me wherever the

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*
W
Walker
Oct 7, 2004
Wavy G wrote:

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

LOL, no respect. Last week I met the Surgeon General. He offered me a cigarette, LOL.

When I was born, the doctor came into the waiting room and said to my father, "I’m sorry. We did everything we could, but he pulled through." LOL
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

I was so ugly as a kid that my mother breast-fed me through a straw, LOL.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations – we’re doing everything we can do to keep our marriage together, LOL.
W
Walker
Oct 7, 2004
Wavy G wrote:

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

LOL, "My wife and I were happy for 25 years. Then
we met, LOL."

LOL. I’m so out of shape, when I die you could
donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

LOL, no respect. Last week I met the Surgeon General. He offered me a
cigarette, LOL.

We sleep in separate rooms, we have dinner apart, we take separate vacations – we’re doing everything we can do to keep our marriage together, LOL.

My wife is always trying to get rid of me. The other day she told me to put the garbage out. I said to her I already did. She told me to go and keep an eye on it, LOL.
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

a rat in a cage:

I tell ya, no respect. My dad wouldn’t take me to the zoo…he told me "if they want you, they’ll come and get you," LOL.
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004

Wavy G wrote:

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

cigarette, LOL.

My wife is always trying to get rid of me. The other day she told me to put the garbage out. I said to her I already did. She told me to go and keep an eye on it, LOL.

I went and bought a burial plot…the guy at the cemetary said "there goes the neighborhood," LOL.
W
Walker
Oct 7, 2004
Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
Despite all his or her rage, "Walker"
is still just a rat in a cage:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

The other day I saw a naked guy jogging outside my house. So
I asked him

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

I tell ya, nothin’ goes right.Last week I found a guy’s wallet … Inside was a picture of my two kids. LOL LOL

Even as a kid I got no respect. My dad used to carry a picture of the kids that the wallet came with, LOL.

My psychiatrist told me I’m going crazy. I told him, "If you don’t mind, I’d like a second opinion." He said, "All right. You’re ugly too!" LOL
W
Walker
Oct 7, 2004
Russell B wrote:

Wavy G wrote:

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell
B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

My parents entered me in a dog show, and I won,
LOL.

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

I haven’t spoken to my wife in years. I didn’t want to
interrupt her,
LOL.

cigarette, LOL.

I went and bought a burial plot…the guy at the cemetary said "there goes the neighborhood," LOL.

When I was born the doctor took one look at my face, turned me over and said, "Look, twins!" LOL
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

Even as a kid I got no respect. My dad used to carry a picture of the kids that the wallet came with, LOL.
W
Walker
Oct 7, 2004
Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is
a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

The following is an excerpt from my upcoming
novel "Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat
in
a cage:

LOL, "My wife and I were happy for 25 years.
Then we met, LOL."

LOL.

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

My wife likes to talk to me during sex. The other
night, she called me from
a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

I asked him

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

interrupt her,
LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

My psychiatrist told me I’m going crazy. I told him, "If you don’t mind, I’d like a second opinion." He said, "All right. You’re ugly too!" LOL

REJECTED. That was Henny Youngman.

NO, THAT WAS A "CRAFONZO"!!!
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

I asked him

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

REJECTED. That was Henny Youngman.
W
Walker
Oct 7, 2004
Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

I asked him

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

When I was a kid my parents moved a lot, but I always found them. LOL
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

I asked him

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

I was so ugly, I had to trick-or-treat over the phone, LOL.
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

I asked him

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

REJECTED. (That was from the "Yo Mama" catalogue.)
RB
Russell B
Oct 7, 2004
a rat in a cage:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

I asked him

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

Is that so. And I suppose you’ve never heard of a little thing called "Rappin’ Rodney"? Hmm?
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

a rat in a cage:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Russell B wrote:
still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

I asked him

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

LOL.

^^^
*ahem*

Is that so. And I suppose you’ve never heard of a little thing called "Rappin’ Rodney"? Hmm?

No. Was that the lame won where he played a wisecracking dog who moved to the farm?
WG
Wavy G
Oct 7, 2004

Well, I don’t know about Wavy, but I like Bread just fine. I especially like that song, "Baby I’m-a Want You (to Eat a Shit Sandwich)."

"(I Would Give) Everything I Own (to Make You Eat a Shit Sandwich), LOL."
JJ
Jedi Jonny
Oct 7, 2004
"Walker" wrote in message
Russell B wrote:

Wavy G wrote:

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell
B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just
a rat in a cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in a
cage:

"Russell B is a Big
Fat Idiot":

is still just a rat in
a cage:

we met, LOL."

LOL.

donate my body to
science fiction, LOL.

finger to my father.

pull into a tight
parking spot, LOL.

Tuesday, LOL.

sandbox the cat

a hotel, LOL.

wherever the

wife, LOL.

play with, LOL.

interrupt her,
LOL.

cigarette, LOL.

When I was born the doctor took one look at my face, turned me over and said, "Look, twins!" LOL

I never knew my real mother…. she left before I was born
RB
Russell B
Oct 8, 2004
a rat in a cage:

"It Don’t Matter To Me (Whether Your Shit Sandwich is on White or Wheat Toast)," LOL.
H
Hangin
Oct 8, 2004
On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:22:47 -0700, just when I was wondering if there may be some action with that ass in later episodes…, Russell B wrote:

a rat in a cage:

"It Don’t Matter To Me (Whether Your Shit Sandwich is on White or Wheat Toast)," LOL.

"Pretend You Don’t See Her (Shit In Your Sandwich)"?
RB
Russell B
Oct 8, 2004
Despite all his or her rage, (Pisano) is still just a
rat in a cage:

On Thu, 07 Oct 2004 18:22:47 -0700, just when I was wondering if there may be some action with that ass in later episodes…, Russell B wrote:

a rat in a cage:

"Pretend You Don’t See Her (Shit In Your Sandwich)"?

"I Want To Make It (A Shit Sandwich, That Is) With You," LOL.
S
Soapy
Oct 9, 2004
"Fi Nishing" wrote in berlin.de:

Anywon?

If you’re so smart, how come you couldn’t think up a sandwich suggestion for him? Hmm?

__ __ __ __ O O O
/ / | / | / | / | O o o
(___ ( |(___|(___|(___| o _____________o
)| )| )| ) o.;———–./|
__/ |__/ | / | __/ // S O A P Y // |
|’———–‘| /
jgs | | /
Smeeter #30-something ‘————-‘`

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections