M
Posted By
me2
May 15, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Anyone found a good book that brings you up to speed on CS3, assuming that you are not a total PS newbie, but not an expert – how to lay out the menus, use the new features, etc?

B;

Encrypted e-mail address. Click to mail me:
<http://cerbermail.com/?nKYh3qN4YG>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

S
sonsdad
May 15, 2007
Hi
I think the Russell Brown site would be a good placed to start and probably those guys at Photoshop TV will have something of interest.The books will follow and I am sure Martin Evening and Scott Kelby will have one out soon as will Jack Davis and Ben Wilmore

Mister Bartlett wrote:
Anyone found a good book that brings you up to speed on CS3, assuming that you are not a total PS newbie, but not an expert – how to lay out the menus, use the new features, etc?

B;
R
Rafaz
Aug 13, 2007
Mister Bartlett ha scritto:

B;
have you tried on www.adobe.com->support->documentation ? Rafaz
S
snap
Aug 24, 2007
in article uTVvi.24106$, Rafaz at
wrote on 13/08/2007 10:54:

Mister Bartlett ha scritto:

B;
The three books I’ve repeatedly upgraded along with each PS upgrade are: Martin Evening’s Adobe Photoshop (CS3) for Photographers; Ben Willmore’s Adobe Studio Techniques CS3 (not out yet); and the excellent Real World Photoshop series (CS3 version also not out yet)
JM
Jack Mulligan
Aug 24, 2007
On 2007-05-15 16:37:25 -0400, (Mister Bartlett) said:

B;

I just got Scott Kelby’s Photoshop CS3 Book for Digital Photographers. So far it seems pretty good.
D
Dave
Aug 24, 2007
On Fri, 24 Aug 2007 12:16:14 +0100, SNaP! wrote:
The three books I’ve repeatedly upgraded along with each PS upgrade are: Martin Evening’s Adobe Photoshop (CS3) for Photographers;

I bought this book, not a digital version but the shelve version. I assume you bought it online. Are there a way in which I can find/download upgrades for my paper version,
seeing mine is the version for CS2?

Dave

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections