JC
Posted By
Jim Caldwell
Apr 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have old wedding pictures that were shot with daylight film indoors under tungsten lighting, and so the pictures are very orange. I tried adjusting the hue, but could not really make an improvement. Isn’t it possible to correct them back to at least something close to normal color balance?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

BK
Byron Kindig
Apr 10, 2004
There is a great tutorial at www.worth1000.com for colorizing black and white photos using layers.
I have used the same technique for adjusting colors in faded and poor quality color photos.

Hope this helps.
Byron

"Jim Caldwell" wrote in message
I have old wedding pictures that were shot with daylight film indoors
under
tungsten lighting, and so the pictures are very orange. I tried adjusting the hue, but could not really make an improvement. Isn’t it possible to correct them back to at least something close to normal color balance?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections