Coolpix 8800 and NEF format Supported???

B
Posted By
Bobo
Dec 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have not been able to open my NEF/RAW files in CS. I have downloaded the Camera Raw 2.3 plugin but when I try to open an NEF file all I get is garbage. I have removed the Nikon plugins which didn’t work either…. Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance,

Jim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

C
Casey
Dec 27, 2004
In article <06Xzd.4701$>,
says…
I have not been able to open my NEF/RAW files in CS. I have downloaded the Camera Raw 2.3 plugin but when I try to open an NEF file all I get is garbage. I have removed the Nikon plugins which didn’t work either…. Any suggestions???

Thanks in advance,

Jim
I don’t know if this will be of much help but I know Adobe has an update to their Raw plugin in CS I believe it is on their site. Also there is a place in Photoshop CS that you must go into and delete the reference to NEF files then your Raw files will open with CS and their dialoge box. Sorry I cannot find my instructions but someone else will help I am sure.
PV
Paul van Lier
Dec 27, 2004
The Camera RAW 2.4 Beta version is out now.
This will work with your 8800-NEF files (it does with mine…;-))

Greetings

"Bobo" schreef in bericht

Thanks in advance,

Jim
B
Bobo
Dec 28, 2004
I got it and it works great…. Thanks.

Jim

"Paul van Lier" wrote in message
The Camera RAW 2.4 Beta version is out now.
This will work with your 8800-NEF files (it does with mine…;-))
Greetings

"Bobo" schreef in bericht

Thanks in advance,

Jim

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections