Posted By
Blue
Jan 4, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi

I’m trying to watermark a picture, i have a logo i want to put on some pictures, but something is not working…:(

I open my logo, and open the picture i want to watermark, i push record action, i klik on the logo and move to the picture, and position it, i push stop

When testing the action, i get move command not available, what is the problem, what am i doing wrong…??

I tryed using this link, but don’t undeerstand it, cause i’m using a logo picture, maybe i’m the stupid one here, but, could someon help me out, my hair is getting grey…;-)

http://photoshop911.typepad.com/help/2004/04/watermarking_ph .html

Best Reagards
Carsten, Denmark

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

H
Husky
Jan 4, 2005
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 15:12:58 +0100, "Blue"
<blue22deep_news]a[ya-S-L-E-T-hoo.co.uk> wrote:

Just an opinion, and possibly a better way.
I wouldn’t use this solution you offered, but if you have an EXACT location on the image for the placement, I would use alignment to place it. select the image layer you want to align the WM with then just use the align presets.

have the WM image loaded. or possibly use the load action to make the name a hard coded step by name of the Watermark.JPG.
Have one of the images you want to install it on already loaded to the stage where you’re creating the image.

Then move it with the action presets rather then using the mouse. If you use the mouse and an image you want to mark, changes dimensions from the image you created the action with, the action will have learned to MOVE to Coord xx X, Coord xx Y. Depending on the change in dimensions the WM could be placed just about anywhere Instead of MOVE TO bottom right, top left, mid left, mid right etc…

Also you have to select the background layer and lock the WM layer before using the align.

Hi

I’m trying to watermark a picture, i have a logo i want to put on some pictures, but something is not working…:(

I open my logo, and open the picture i want to watermark, i push record action, i klik on the logo and move to the picture, and position it, i push stop

When testing the action, i get move command not available, what is the problem, what am i doing wrong…??

I tryed using this link, but don’t undeerstand it, cause i’m using a logo picture, maybe i’m the stupid one here, but, could someon help me out, my hair is getting grey…;-)

Best Reagards
Carsten, Denmark

more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html
B
Blue
Jan 4, 2005
Hi again

"Husky" skrev i en meddelelse

I wouldn’t use this solution you offered, but if you have an EXACT location on
the image for the placement, I would use alignment to place it. select the image layer you want to align the WM with then just use the align
presets.

I tryed out the align thing, but can’t use the buttons, can’t align the watermark…??

have the WM image loaded. or possibly use the load action to make the name a
hard coded step by name of the Watermark.JPG.
Have one of the images you want to install it on already loaded to the stage
where you’re creating the image.

Then move it with the action presets rather then using the mouse.

You mean, copy/paste, and then align…??

Also you have to select the background layer and lock the WM layer before using
the align.

My head is spinning, can’t get this to work, don’t know what i’m doing wrong…:(

Best Regards
Carsten, Denmark
H
Husky
Jan 4, 2005
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:14:57 +0100, "Blue"

Myself I’ve never even watermarked/marked anything. Don’t believe in ruining an image.
I tried the thing from that page it was useless. Left out too much to implement adding an image. I made an attempt to mark,then batch mark with align, but as with every other attempt when attempting to work on 2 images at once in batch mode that I’ve tried, the batch loses track of what’s what.

I tried to do what I’d offered, but it failed. using batch mode most likely isn’t the way to go with anything other than the digimarc option for marking. And then there’s the fact that if you don’t want to screw up the image, the digimarc marc has to so weak it’s unreadable even after making it.

Had no trouble marking as long as both images were opened. Just couldn’t translate it to work in batch mode.

Hi again

I wouldn’t use this solution you offered, but if you have an EXACT location on
the image for the placement, I would use alignment to place it. select the image layer you want to align the WM with then just use the align
presets.

I tryed out the align thing, but can’t use the buttons, can’t align the watermark…??

have the WM image loaded. or possibly use the load action to make the name a
hard coded step by name of the Watermark.JPG.
Have one of the images you want to install it on already loaded to the stage
where you’re creating the image.

Then move it with the action presets rather then using the mouse.

You mean, copy/paste, and then align…??

Also you have to select the background layer and lock the WM layer before using
the align.

My head is spinning, can’t get this to work, don’t know what i’m doing wrong…:(

Best Regards
Carsten, Denmark

more pix @ http://members.toast.net/cbminfo/index.html
B
Blue
Jan 4, 2005
On Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:14:57 +0100, "Blue"

Myself I’ve never even watermarked/marked anything. Don’t believe in ruining an
image.

You got a point there…

I tried the thing from that page it was useless. Left out too much to implement
adding an image. I made an attempt to mark,then batch mark with align, but as
with every other attempt when attempting to work on 2 images at once in batch
mode that I’ve tried, the batch loses track of what’s what.
I tried to do what I’d offered, but it failed. using batch mode most likely
isn’t the way to go with anything other than the digimarc option for marking.
And then there’s the fact that if you don’t want to screw up the image, the
digimarc marc has to so weak it’s unreadable even after making it.
Had no trouble marking as long as both images were opened. Just couldn’t translate it to work in batch mode.

Well, will think it over again then, seems to be complicated…:(

Best Regards
Carsten, Denmark
B
Broga
Jan 5, 2005
Have you tried opening your watermark image and copying it into memory then using a batch command to open each picture file in turn, pasting in your logo then closing the picture file. You should only need to copy the logo into memory once at the beginning of the process.
If you want your logo in a specific location in each picture file then adjust the size of your logo image with an invisible boundary so you can align it with one or more edges of your picture image as part of the batch process

www.micromountain.com
"Blue" <blue22deep_news]a[ya-S-L-E-T-hoo.co.uk> wrote in message
Hi

Best Reagards
Carsten, Denmark

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections