MB
Posted By
Michael_B19
Apr 27, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello. I recently bought a template from template monster and I cannot figure out how to edit this thing. I know that I have to edit all images in PSD format, however, how do I go about doing that? I tried by editing the big psd files ( the ones that contain a whole page of data ) and saved it, but, how do I get the images to reflect the changes?

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

HP
Helen_Polson
Apr 27, 2004
Did the template you bought not come with some instructions? (Stoopid question I know, but you’d think that if you’d bought something you’d have instrctions on how to use it!). Try contacting template monster for instructions.
Although I recognise "template monster" and I’m sure that this question has been asked before, I can’t find anything in the search that can help.
Does the template have the slices marked? (View > Show > Slices) I would expect the template to be using those slices- if you overwrite those images with the new ones that should change the images your webpage.
Hope that helps a bit!
MB
Michael_B19
Apr 28, 2004
How would I overwrite those images?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections