Posted By
Michael
Feb 24, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello

I would like to change the text color or the text background color in a .bmp or gif or .psd or .tif document (I have a the same document in different formats). The file actually is a drawing were I would like to select the text in it, one line at the time and replace the color.

Michael

Thank You

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
rgiglio02
Feb 25, 2005
Michael,
Typically text resides on its own layer in Photoshop.
If this is the case;
1. open your .psd file in Photoshop
2. select the text layer by clicking on it in the Layers Palette
3. select the Text Tool
4. click on the "Set the text color" box on the text toolbar at the top to bring up the Color Picker
5. pick the color you want
and your text is now that color.
Rich

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 07:54:15 +0200, "Michael" wrote:

Hello

I would like to change the text color or the text background color in a .bmp or gif or .psd or .tif document (I have a the same document in different formats). The file actually is a drawing were I would like to select the text in it, one line at the time and replace the color.

Michael

Thank You

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections