Views
Replies
Status
Closed
GREAT LAKES DIGITAL:
Photoshop Soup2Nuts
June 18 & 19
Ann Arbor, Michigan

This June, Adobe Photoshop co-creator Thomas Knoll and Washtenaw Community College digital photography instructor Terry Abrams will be joined by Adobe guru Russell Brown, renown digital photographers Katrin Eismann and Jeff Schewe, and digital imaging experts and photographers Don Werthmann and Jennifer Baker for the Great Lakes Digital workshop – Photoshop Soup2Nuts.

Proceeds from this event will benefit educational scholarships at Washtenaw Community College and Summers-Knoll School.

Before June 1st- $150
After June 1st and at the door- $175

This is a great opportunity for people in the Midwest to get the chance to attend a high-level workshop and see top speakers without travel to the coasts.

Additional info and registration:
<http://www.greatlakesdigital.org>

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

GH
Grass_Hopper
May 15, 2004
boy would I love to attend! too bad I no longer live in MI 🙁

GO BLUE! 🙂
TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
May 15, 2004
is it getting dark in here?
BS
Brian_Smithson
May 15, 2004
It’s just work/life balance. In the States, they take weekends off and do stuff. Us poor dorks in the UK need to work weekends… 🙁

Brian
IL
Ian_Lyons
May 15, 2004
Us poor dorks in the UK need to work weekends…

Speak for yourself 😉
BS
Brian_Smithson
May 15, 2004
I am, I am !!

🙂

Brian
MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
May 16, 2004
I keep waiting for these guys to come to Denmark…
JS
Jeff_Schewe
May 17, 2004
Mathias,

I can speak for the group to say we would LOVE to come to Denmark. . .we just have to figure out how to facilitate taking this stuff across the pond!
DM
dave_milbut
May 17, 2004
I’m sure you’d be free to use Mat’s machine Jeff. 😉
IL
Ian_Lyons
May 17, 2004
Jeff,

First you have to stop in Ireland, then Scotland. I can also swing England, if really necessary, but Wales ? If you read/replied to your emails more regular you’d know that 😉

Dave,

It would not be a good idea for Jeff to use Mat’s machine – he can get real grumpy when things go wrong 😉

Ian

PS: if I disappear for a while – it wasn’t Jeff who ordered me to be squashed – it was Andrew 🙂
MV
Mathias_Vejerslev
May 18, 2004
Hey Ian, whats wrong with my machine? Except for improper monitor calibration?

Jeff, you can use my Dell Inspiron 8200 anytime. Yeah, thats my workstation! (A laptop).
P
Phosphor
May 20, 2004
"Us poor dorks in the UK need to work weekends… "

Yeah, but consider how much holiday time a typical European worker gets compared to a similarly vested American worker.

It’s a travesty, I tells ya, a travesty!!!

🙂
May 21, 2004
It’s time you Adobe guys & Digital Gurus paid us Aussies a visit.

So after you’ve visited Denmark, experienced the UK summer, you should be well aquainted with travelling & transporting over ponds to take on a REAL challenge!

Why not come down under to experience our delightful Spring say around Sept / Oct?

I’m sure you’ll find thousands of Photoshop-ers keen to throw their Aussie $$$$’s at you, & lap up your immense knowledge.

I’ll even put on a fair dinkum Aussie BBQ for you & cook up some Skippy (Kangaroo) & Emu! I bet no other country can boast eating their own Coat of Arms!

=;o)
PC
Pierre_Courtejoie
May 21, 2004
I’d share beer with you, come to Belgium as well!
P
Phosphor
May 21, 2004
Belgian brews are better.

Makes it a tough decision.
MA
Mark_Allen
Jun 1, 2004
Ian,

Can you not get this noble bunch to the Dunadry, Slieve Donard or the ilk to sample the finest of image flattery.

I’d even buy them all a massive drink and after each go

Slàn &#291;o fòil

They’d love it

Regards

Mark
IL
Ian_Lyons
Jun 3, 2004
Mark,

If you can get the tight assed pro shooters to cough up the £’s I’ll round up the amateurs 😉

Wine is their tipple (expensive wine) and only the Slieve Donard would do.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections