HM
Posted By
Holly_Matson
May 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Using Photoshop 6.0.1 on Windows 2000 Professional, suddenly I’m getting a beige tint, sort of a "wash" to everything I print out of Photoshop, no matter which printer or driver I use, no matter what type of file it is. I changed no settings deliberately, and since my coworker doesn’t have this problem, I wonder if a network printer driver got changed or something. Anyone have any idea where this could come from or how to fix it? Is there a setting somewhere I could look at?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

LH
Lawrence_Hudetz
May 17, 2004
Open the Info pallet and check a white for coloration. In RGB, it should say 255, 255, 255.
HM
Holly_Matson
May 17, 2004
I should have added "no matter what mode CMYK or RBG" to the above. It’s already RGB with that configuration for white. THanks anyway.
BG
barry_gray
May 17, 2004
Do you have "intent" set to "absolute color metric"?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections