Posted By
May 16, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
They all know you, after all, you are the biggest asshole on usenet! lol

Dwight Rapper wrote:
Hey they mentioned me, HA HA. I feel specail that people I don’t know know about me, it’s sort of like I know about famous people but they don’t know about me. But to those people that know about me and I don’t know about them, I am famous, to them at least.

My dick is softer than a cat’s ear.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

FM
Flipper Mike
May 16, 2005
Flipper Mike wrote:

😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉 😉

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA=HA=HA==HA==HA!!

© Flipper Mike ®³ wrote:

ESPECIALLY "Noname/Dwight Rapper/Perkoff". Agreed! FM… BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA-HA-HA-HA-HA

Dwight Rapper wrote:

There are 4 things I hate, Girls, Women, Bitches, and Wavy G On Sun, 15 May 2005 03:23:59 GMT this person wrote:

Somewhere men are laughing, and little children shout…But there is no joy in alt.battlestar-galactica–mighty "e" has struck out.
In article ,
(J G Wentworth) wrote:

you actually keeping track of tht loser, e? him and that whole petty bunch over at alt.real.world should be banned from the internet. ESPECIALLY "Noname/Dwight Rapper/Perkoff.

oh, hell no. he stalked me to another group like that uff loser. they muct be butt buddies. the coward and the turd.

Ha ha. Oh gosh, what a mix-up! No, I wasn’t stalking. Rather, I was trying to track down my best friend, Russell B, who circulates in your other group. You just happened to get lucky.

Hey they mentioned me, HA HA. I feel specail that people I don’t know know about me, it’s sort of like I know about famous people but they don’t know about me. But to those people that know about me and I don’t know about them, I am famous, to them at least.

My dick is harder than Chinese arithmetic.

HO
h0plibbb_oili
May 18, 2005
"<(*_*)>" wrote:
They all know you, after all, you are the biggest asshole on usenet! lol
Dwight Rapper wrote:

My dick is softer than a cat’s ear.

Ouch!

http://www.bedoper.com/snuh

——-
/ \
/ \ /—–\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections