W
Posted By
WS
Jul 29, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am very new to photoshop and I had an individual designing one of the websites and now is not available to help me step by step to change the design. It has 5 layers including a picture. It has a frame for a picture to go into, and my question is how do you get the picture inside the frame? If someone is willing to help, I can send the template.psd via email and take a look at it and tell me how to remove the current pic and add a different one. Your help is deeply appreciated. Thanks.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

L
Larry
Jul 29, 2005
"WS" wrote
I am very new to photoshop and I had an individual designing one of the websites and now is not available to help me step by step to change the design. It has 5 layers including a picture. It has a frame for a
picture
to go into, and my question is how do you get the picture inside the
frame?
If someone is willing to help, I can send the template.psd via email and take a look at it and tell me how to remove the current pic and add a different one. Your help is deeply appreciated. Thanks.

let’s call the layered file ‘L’ and the new picture file ‘N’

-open both the L & N in photoshop
– make sure the Layers palette is visible (Window/Layers) -click on L’s old picture layer- i.e., the one you want to replace (turns blue)
-click on N
-drag N’s only layer (probably named ‘Background’) onto L -now use Edit/Transform/Scale to resize the new image in L -(hold down the Shift key to maintain aspect ratio)
-before you commit, drag the image around to the correct location. -finally, delete the old picture layer in L if you want.

-al
W
WS
Jul 29, 2005
Thanks so much for your help, I was able to do what I needed to do.

"alu" wrote in message
"WS" wrote
I am very new to photoshop and I had an individual designing one of the websites and now is not available to help me step by step to change the design. It has 5 layers including a picture. It has a frame for a
picture
to go into, and my question is how do you get the picture inside the
frame?
If someone is willing to help, I can send the template.psd via email and take a look at it and tell me how to remove the current pic and add a different one. Your help is deeply appreciated. Thanks.

let’s call the layered file ‘L’ and the new picture file ‘N’
-open both the L & N in photoshop
– make sure the Layers palette is visible (Window/Layers) -click on L’s old picture layer- i.e., the one you want to replace (turns blue)
-click on N
-drag N’s only layer (probably named ‘Background’) onto L -now use Edit/Transform/Scale to resize the new image in L -(hold down the Shift key to maintain aspect ratio)
-before you commit, drag the image around to the correct location. -finally, delete the old picture layer in L if you want.
-al

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections