Posted By
Pietje Bell
Aug 22, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all,

I try to make an animatied gif of a flag in the wind, like the once at www.3dflags.com .
Ulead GIF-X plugin is coming close but I can’t get it saved with a transparent background.
Does anybody know a better plugin or method of creating such animated flags?

Thanks in advance,

Pietje

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

K
Kingdom
Aug 22, 2005
"Pietje Bell" wrote in
news:1e259$430a4ed8$d55d7604$:

Hello all,

I try to make an animatied gif of a flag in the wind, like the once at www.3dflags.com .
Ulead GIF-X plugin is coming close but I can’t get it saved with a transparent background.

Thanks in advance,

Pietje

Set image mode to rgb, ensure you trash any background layer, you should see a checkerboard where its transparent and save for web as gif,

f=Ma well, nearly…
PB
Pietje Bell
Aug 22, 2005
"Kingdom" wrote in message
"Pietje Bell" wrote in
news:1e259$430a4ed8$d55d7604$:

Hello all,

Thanks in advance,

Pietje

Set image mode to rgb, ensure you trash any background layer, you should see a checkerboard where its transparent and save for web as gif,

f=Ma well, nearly…

Thanks, that worked.
I made the mistake to use the GIF-X plugin in PS and save it from there. It worked with the transparency in ImageReady.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections