Posted By
JJ
Jun 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,
I am trying to look for a online tutorial guide on how to make a photo keep an object in the ORIGINAL color but to convert the rest of the photo to B&W. I know there is a way to convert the whole photo to B&W and colorize the object I want in colors, but that’s not what I am looking for. I want to keep the original color, let’s say the flower in a vase, but the whole room in B&W.

Thanks.

JJ

—-== Posted via Newsfeed.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet News==—- http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000 Newsgroups —= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers – Total Privacy via Encryption =—

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
bigmatt304
Jun 24, 2004
Don’t know a tut ,but it’s a pretty easy process. Use lasso tool to create a work path around what you want to keep in color. Invert selection and feather.Desaturate in hue/saturation box.
"JJ" wrote in message
Hi all,
I am trying to look for a online tutorial guide on how to make a photo
keep
an object in the ORIGINAL color but to convert the rest of the photo to
B&W.
I know there is a way to convert the whole photo to B&W and colorize the object I want in colors, but that’s not what I am looking for. I want to keep the original color, let’s say the flower in a vase, but the whole
room
in B&W.

Thanks.

JJ

—-== Posted via Newsfeed.Com – Unlimited-Uncensored-Secure Usenet
News==—-
http://www.newsfeed.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! >100,000
Newsgroups
—= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers – Total Privacy via Encryption
=—

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections