GD
Posted By
Glenn_Davy
Jun 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m using the PS CS Browser to enter my keywords and my IPTC info. Particularly with the Keywords selection, but also with the IPTC data, I will enter the info, then as the file is updating, what I just entered will disappear. I then have to re-enter the data again, sometimes more than once. For example, if I select the keyword, "barn" for instance, then move on to the next word I want, I’ll see the check mark beside "barn" suddenly disappear, as though I had deselected it myself. I will then have to reselect it, often several times before it will "stick". Anyone know why this is happening and if anything can be done about it?

Thanks!

Glenn
(Win XP Pro, 1 Gig RAM, ATI 9800 Pro 256 video)

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

M
mlcampbell
Aug 3, 2004
Glenn,
Sorry I can’t help with answering your question, but I did want to share that I am having the opposite problem. Once a keyword in CS is checked, it seems I have a nasty time getting rid of it … to the point where adding another keyword or attempting to remove the undesirable keyword from an image causes bizarre date changes in the metadata palette.

It would seem there are some problems with the Keywords Palette that have yet to be resolved. Let’s hope someone can respond to both of our concerns in one fell swoop.

Mary
(Win XP)

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections