Disable "jumping" of image when using "Move tool" ?

TP
Posted By
tom.parson
Apr 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I want to move a layer contents and use for this the Move Tools. It works in general but not on pixel level. Sometimes I cannot position the layer image at the pixel position I want. It "jumps" either approx 5 pixel to the top or bottom if I try to move it just one pixel. Why ?

It seems to me that there is a kind of snap-to-grid option enabled. How do I disable this ?

Tom

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

W
Wheeler
Apr 2, 2006
"Tom Parson" wrote in message
I want to move a layer contents and use for this the Move Tools. It works in general but not on pixel level. Sometimes I cannot position the layer
image at the pixel position I want. It "jumps" either approx 5 pixel to the top or bottom
if I try to move it just one pixel. Why ?

It seems to me that there is a kind of snap-to-grid option enabled. How do I disable this ?

Tom
in ps7 snap and snap to–(guide, grid, slices, document bounds, all, none) is listed about 2/3 of the way down the view menu
C
Charley
Apr 7, 2006
Use the arrow keys to "bump" it one pixel at a time.

Charley

"Wheeler" <pwheeler7 @ sbcglobal. net> wrote in message
"Tom Parson" wrote in message
I want to move a layer contents and use for this the Move Tools. It works in general but not on pixel level. Sometimes I cannot position the layer
image at the pixel position I want. It "jumps" either approx 5 pixel to the top or bottom
if I try to move it just one pixel. Why ?

Tom
in ps7 snap and snap to–(guide, grid, slices, document bounds, all, none) is listed about 2/3 of the way down the view menu

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections