W
Posted By
wunnuy
Apr 2, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi. I am having a minor problem I don’t know how to fix. When I click on font and start typing, when I hit enter to go to the next line, the spacing is off so that the second line actually almost overlaps the first line. How do I make the line spacing a normal one line down? I’ve looked through Photoshop and can’t figure it out. I haven’t had this problem before and haven’t altered anything in photoshop, it just started doing this. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

G
Gummo
Apr 3, 2006
wrote in message
Hi. I am having a minor problem I don’t know how to fix. When I click on font and start typing, when I hit enter to go to the next line, the spacing is off so that the second line actually almost overlaps the first line. How do I make the line spacing a normal one line down? I’ve looked through Photoshop and can’t figure it out. I haven’t had this problem before and haven’t altered anything in photoshop, it just started doing this. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Go to the File Menu. Click on Window/Character; you’ll see the Character pallette open. Set the leading (top rightish) to Auto or whatever tickles your fancy.

Gummo
G
Graffeg
Apr 3, 2006
Alter the leading.
(That’s lead as in lead the metal.- Printers used to put strips of lead between the lines of type)

www.micromountain.com
wrote in message
K
KatWoman
Apr 3, 2006
"Graffeg" wrote in message
Alter the leading.
(That’s lead as in lead the metal.- Printers used to put strips of lead between the lines of type)

HEHE will add that to my repertoire of trivia
and I always thought it was "leed"

www.micromountain.com
wrote in message

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections