Bob Bedford
Oct 31, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi all,

I’ve a lot of files in many directories. I use Photoshop CS2

I’ve to reduce the size of them (they are quite large, about 300ko) for the web (about 100ko)

For this I’ve created a batch file wich only takes the opened file and do a save for web with 60% quality.

Problem: I can’t find out how to save to an other directory with the same structure (I’ve to keep the files in subdirectories) or how to override the existing file I’m reducing without the "replace" alert.

Please help me !!!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jaSPAMc
Oct 31, 2006
On Tue, 31 Oct 2006 11:55:42 +0100, "Bob Bedford" found these unused words floating about:

Hi all,

I’ve to reduce the size of them (they are quite large, about 300ko) for the web (about 100ko)

For this I’ve created a batch file wich only takes the opened file and do a save for web with 60% quality.

Problem: I can’t find out how to save to an other directory with the same structure (I’ve to keep the files in subdirectories) or how to override the existing file I’m reducing without the "replace" alert.
Please help me !!!
Well, PS -=used=- to have a "Save To" section when you call a batch operation as well as where the files to be used are to be found.

Another CS loss? _+OR+_ have you already checked F1 ???
K
KatWoman
Nov 1, 2006
"Bob Bedford" wrote in message
Hi all,

Please help me !!!
http://xs.to/xs.php?f=Batch.gif&h=xs75&d=06143

SEE:
destination folder
leave the naming functions blank if you don’t want to rename (all save for web will add dashes to replace spaces (a web design no-no)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections