Posted By
Bj
Nov 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi,

I am going to purchase Photoshop and am not sure which version to get. The full package (latest version) OR ‘elements’. I know little about what both offer.

My aim wld be to edit my photos and put them together in a movie or slide show and to air on our plasma for public viewing.

I have been using "picassa" a v. basic editing prog. for my pictures. I would like direction as to what Photoshop package I should get and its capacity along with any pricing. I am in Australia. Can anyone throw me a line?

Thanks,
Bj

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Rob
Nov 8, 2006
Bj wrote:

Hi,

I am going to purchase Photoshop and am not sure which version to get. The full package (latest version) OR ‘elements’. I know little about what both offer.

My aim wld be to edit my photos and put them together in a movie or slide show and to air on our plasma for public viewing.

I have been using "picassa" a v. basic editing prog. for my pictures. I would like direction as to what Photoshop package I should get and its capacity along with any pricing. I am in Australia. Can anyone throw me a line?

Thanks,
Bj

I would download and try Adobe Lightroom, seems this maybe the next best thing to what you want. Free at present in beta versions which are updated regularly.

http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/lightroom/
B
bmoag
Nov 8, 2006
There is a big learning curve to effective image editing. Elements has many auto functions and will be easier to use. —

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections