P
Posted By
peterfong
Dec 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I used to have extension PNG on my photoshop version 7.0 and until my computer harddrive die and now after I reinstall my Photoshop version 7.0 I can’t save as extensiion PNG format. I using window XP. Can anyone please any idea or download PNG format please let me know. Thanks

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

O
Ozzwoman9
Dec 5, 2008
I can’t remember if 7 is the same or not, I use CS3…. go to image>mode>RGB Color, then files>Save As and that gives me the option to save as .png.
P
Phosphor
Dec 5, 2008
Look in C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop 7.0\Plug-Ins\Adobe Photoshop Only\File Formats. here should be an item named Png.8bi tehre. If not, do a Search on it.

You may have to uninstall/reinstall.

Does it work in Save for Web? How about ImageReady?
P
photomgr
Dec 8, 2008
I am trying to run photoshop during the busy greeting card season. But i am now trying to start it up and it seems that it is starting all the settings and then the program (not the computer) is shutting down. I am wondering what I can do tyo fix this?
DM
dave_milbut
Dec 8, 2008
try resetting the preferences. instructions are in the faq at the top of the topic list in this forum.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections