What program to open up Photoshop 7 (in WindowsXP)?

CG
Posted By
confused_gal
Aug 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’ve installed Photoshop 7, but it’s asking to use a program that can open this file….I went to the web to find the appropriate program, but it gave me this:

Aladdin Systems Private Files Encrypted File
Progress Parameter File
Microsoft Windows Prefetch File: Windows uses this file internally to store information necessary to start applications faster
Monitor or Printer Profile File

I don’t know anything about computers….can somebody help me? I don’t know how to open Photoshop 7…..THANKS

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

RK
Rob_Keijzer
Aug 3, 2004
You don’t need a program to open Photoshop, Photoshop is a program. How do you try to open it now?

How did you install Photoshop.

What pc?
What operating system?

I don’t know anything about computers

We don’t know anything about your computer.

We’ll be glad to help, but give us some info..

Rob
CG
confused_gal
Aug 3, 2004
A friend of mine gave me a copy of her photoshop…I unzipped the file….and when I tried to open it, it told me that the program cannot be opened…I must choose a program that can open this type of file….

I’m using a Toshiba laptop…I don’t know what’s an operating system…all I know is it’s Windows XP….I’m a computer illeterate so please bare with me….
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Aug 3, 2004
If your friend has a legal copy of Photoshop then she is supposed to have read the licence agreement, which states that one may not give away copies of Photoshop.

So… sort that out first, and when you have a legal Photoshop, you’ll see how smooth the installation goes. PC literate, or not.

Rob
L
LenHewitt
Aug 3, 2004
It is not very bright to come onto an Adobe forum and ask how to install illegal pirate Adobe software.

DON’T DO IT!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections