color range selecting, copying and pasting….

R
Posted By
RBB
Dec 4, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hello
when i use the color range or any other selecting tool and after i cut the selection (or just copying) later when pasting again, there are always some slighly milimiters that do not match…?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

T
Tacit
Dec 9, 2006
In article
wrote:

when i use the color range or any other selecting tool and after i cut the selection (or just copying) later when pasting again, there are always some slighly milimiters that do not match…?
T
Talker
Dec 29, 2006
On Mon, 4 Dec 2006 09:13:41 +0100, "RBB"
wrote:

hello
when i use the color range or any other selecting tool and after i cut the selection (or just copying) later when pasting again, there are always some slighly milimiters that do not match…?ยก the selection that i cut is always slighly smaller than the area itself… how i can arrenge this?

here is a sample photo i did select the red dress…
http://www.flickr.com/photos/riseheart/313781798/
(uou may not notice it becasue after pasting the red selection i did painted in red the corners, but how to do the selection and pasting more accurate..?

thanks
richard

Hi Richard. I looked at the picture on this site and read the comments to it. I altered the picture by adding a background, and uploaded it to the same site, since you commented about backgrounds on the site. I hope it was okay to do that.

Talker

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections