J
Posted By
Jethro
Dec 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Still working with my friend’s CS2 on my PC – WXP PRO SP2. I discovered I can flag pics within folders (in the bridge) as ‘favorites’, but is there a way to then sort the files in that folder to group the ‘favorites’ together. I don’t see that option under ‘View’. Maybe I missed it? Also, after I flag some pics, is there an indicator that shows which pics have been flagged?

Thanks

Jethro

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
ronviers
Dec 28, 2006
Jethro wrote:
Still working with my friend’s CS2 on my PC – WXP PRO SP2. I discovered I can flag pics within folders (in the bridge) as ‘favorites’, but is there a way to then sort the files in that folder to group the ‘favorites’ together. I don’t see that option under ‘View’. Maybe I missed it? Also, after I flag some pics, is there an indicator that shows which pics have been flagged?

Thanks

Jethro

Hi Jethro,
Under ‘View’ you can ‘Sort’ by ‘rating’, I think that will get you what you are looking for.

HTH,
Ron
J
Jethro
Dec 28, 2006
On 28 Dec 2006 05:19:33 -0800, ""
wrote:

Jethro wrote:

Thanks

Jethro

Hi Jethro,
Under ‘View’ you can ‘Sort’ by ‘rating’, I think that will get you what you are looking for.

HTH,
Ron

Ron – it didn’t seem to. I ‘added’ a pic to ‘favorites’. Then I sorted by ‘rating’. The pics remained the same order.

Thanks

Jethro
K
KatWoman
Dec 29, 2006
"Jethro" wrote in message

Thanks

Jethro

try>>> hide unflagged
you will see only the flagged ones
J
Jethro
Dec 30, 2006
On Fri, 29 Dec 2006 15:59:51 -0500, "KatWoman" wrote:

"Jethro" wrote in message

Thanks

Jethro

try>>> hide unflagged
you will see only the flagged ones

Thanks

I can’t find ‘hide un flagged – where is it?

Further what I thought I could do was group a bunch of pics within a folder (in bridge) in order with favorites first, but the un favorites following. Not to show favorites without the others. Maybe I can’t do that?

Jethro

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections