C
Posted By
Clive
Jan 18, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was planning on doing a model of Thunderbird 4 (the yellow submarine) working from photographs of the sub . I enlarged these up to 30inches (650mm long) with Photoshop in *.jpg format then tried to get them printed which is when I had a fright because to print one image is around

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

J
jaSPAMc
Jan 18, 2007
On Thu, 18 Jan 2007 15:40:01 -0000, "Clive"
found these unused words floating about:

I was planning on doing a model of Thunderbird 4 (the yellow submarine) working from photographs of the sub . I enlarged these up to 30inches (650mm long) with Photoshop in *.jpg format then tried to get them printed which is when I had a fright because to print one image is around £25 anyone got any bright ideas of suggestions of a more economic way of printing
Print in sections on your inkjunk, then use adhesive coated mounting board.
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jan 18, 2007
"Clive" wrote in message
I was planning on doing a model of Thunderbird 4 (the yellow submarine) working from photographs of the sub . I enlarged these up to 30inches (650mm long) with Photoshop in *.jpg format then tried to get them printed which is when I had a fright because to print one image is around
MH
Mike Hyndman
Jan 18, 2007
"Clive" wrote in message
D
Douglas
Jan 18, 2007
"Clive" wrote in message
:I was planning on doing a model of Thunderbird 4 (the yellow submarine) : working from photographs of the sub . I enlarged these up to 30inches : (650mm long) with Photoshop in *.jpg format then tried to get them printed : which is when I had a fright because to print one image is around
C
Clive
Jan 19, 2007
Many thanks for your helpful advice

"Clive" wrote in message

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections