S
Posted By
squeaky
Jul 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I use the paint brush, the paint shows on my picture, but it does not print with the painted part. I clicked mode and the only 2 modes to choose from are selection and mask. I think there should also be a normal, but I can’t get it to appear. When I click mask, the paint appears on the computer picture, but not on the printed picture.
When I click I get dashes, but no painting.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

S
squeaky
Jul 7, 2003
Barbara Brundage
Thank you…thank you…Painting is now working….Squeaky
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 7, 2003
Yay, Barbara!!! 🙂
P
Phosphor
Jul 7, 2003
Hi, Squeaky. Glad it worked for you.

Chuck, isn’t it interesting how much easier it always is to figure out other people’s problems than one’s own?
R
Ray
Jul 8, 2003
Barbara, you’re A-B-SO-L-U-T-E-L-Y right ! 🙂

Ray
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 8, 2003
Barbara, amen to that!
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 8, 2003
Barb, and another thing…i set up a PBase gallery today of some artsy shots of my daughter that i kind of liked and ended up deleting the gallery 1/2 hour later cause i got paranoid about having my daughters pictures out there. I hate that i had to feel that way. Do i need help ??
CS
Chuck Snyder
Jul 8, 2003
Jodi, that’s a very real concern of public postings; nothing paranoid about it at all. I haven’t looked that hard at pBase – do they have a means of making your gallery private (by invitation only) or is that beyond the scope of such an inexpensive repository?

Chuck
JF
Jodi Frye
Jul 8, 2003
Chuck it can certainly be made private although i prefer to share with as many people as possible. I guess i should have just edited it to be viewed that way but at that moment i was in a mood about it. Angry that i had to. Freekin’ people !

edit, barb, hi, yes i understand all too well. Freekin people.
R
Ray
Jul 8, 2003
Hey there Jodi! Long time no see (and, I say, I missed you!)

Btw, look in the mail tomorrow 😉

Ray

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections