EW
Posted By
Eliot_Wasmund
Aug 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi. I am asking this question here in this forum because I cannot seem to get it answered anywhere else. I am unsure if this is a problem with my coding in my html page or with my browser, but I cannot get flash to load in my browser. Specifically at <http://toptiertemplates.com>. Is there something I need to change in the code of the page or change some settings for my browser?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 24, 2004
Well, this is a Photoshop forum so consider any help you get here as an "above and beyond".
RS
rrose_selavy
Aug 24, 2004
Seems to work just fine.
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Aug 24, 2004
Eliot,

Works fine on my browser.

There’s a typo in "resources" on the top menu. (Missing "u")

Rob
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 24, 2004
He must’ve changed it, because it wasn’t working before.

But I DO have to comment that it seems that every flash based menu system has the tiniest freaking fonts!
CF
Corey_Fewtion
Aug 24, 2004
Hey people i downloaded an action from biorust and i clicked on the action and i turned all my colors pink and some black. All my patterns everything. I was using 7 and then i upgraded to CS and this still did not fix the prob. Does any one no how to fix my pink prob
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 24, 2004
You already posted that topic, and it’s not polite to hijack someones post. <smile>.
EW
Eliot_Wasmund
Aug 29, 2004
Thanks for the comments guys. I forgot how I fixed this, but I know that I had to to some stuff in the registry.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections