Posted By
Johnathan Leslie
Aug 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greetings!
I have a bit of a problem with my copy of Photoshop 7.0. I am able to scan my image into the software but as soon as I try to save it to a folder, the entire program shuts down. There are no error messages or blank/blue screens. The program just stops working. I have tried several things to fix the problem is does not seem to help.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

J LE

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JL
Johnathan Leslie
Aug 24, 2004
I forgot to mention the computer I was using.

Pentium 4 Celeron 2.0 GHz
256MB RAM
50 GB HD

I think the software is using too mch RAM but I am not sure. I decreased the amount of RAM PS is able to use but it did not help.

"Johnathan Leslie" wrote in message
Greetings!
I have a bit of a problem with my copy of Photoshop 7.0. I am able to scan my image into the software but as soon as I try to save it to a folder,
the
entire program shuts down. There are no error messages or blank/blue screens. The program just stops working. I have tried several things to
fix
the problem is does not seem to help.

Any suggestions or ideas would be appreciated.

J LE

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections