JB
Posted By
jerry bransford
Jul 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I posted this message as a response to an earlier message but, since I have had no comments, I suppose I should have posted it as a new topic – here goes:

Several weeks ago, I downloaded the trial version of PSE but have not been able to get it installed. I’m tired of trying to install the program and now want to uninstall all pse files but I find only three files on the desktop and nothing shows up as PhotoShop Elements when I click on "All Programs", so I can’t just click on "Uninstall". The three files on the desk top are: pse2trial.exe, a shortcut to Adobe Photoshop webpage, and a folder that has two files Abcpy.ini and DATA.TAG.

When I tried to install I got a message that 77 files were unzipped but I have no idea how to find them. Can someone tell me how to ferret out all of the PSE files and trash them?

Jerry

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JB
jerry bransford
Jul 18, 2003
Thanks for your response, Kyle – I’ll check further. My Adobe file has only Acrobat Reader in it and I don’t find PSE when I click on "Start" and then "All Programs".

Thanks again, Jerry

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections