BH
Posted By
Beth Haney
Jul 21, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Ooops. Have you tried calling Adobe Customer Support? (Assuming you had it registered.) I’ve had this error come up during a reinstallation, too, but after several tries I’ve finally gotten it to "take."

You are using the serial number that was/is glued to the CD case, aren’t you?

Is there anything else running on your computer that Elements may not like? Like any Norton products, in particular? The symptoms are usually different if there’s a conflict, but it’s another thought.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

NS
Nancy S
Jul 23, 2003
Richard,

Beth encountered this same ‘prohibitive’, annoying behavior but perservered and on #n-attempt succeeded. Depending how long you are wait-listed at Minolta tech support, it might be the most expedient route! (I’m sure you know Adobe doesn’t support bundled programs.) Wish you well.

Nancy
BH
Beth Haney
Jul 23, 2003
You’re right Nancy. If Elements came bundled with a piece of hardware, there’s no tech support from Adobe. Support has to come from the manufacturer of the hardware (who purchased distribution rights from Adobe) or from this great – and every once in a while worthless – forum. 🙂

Richard, if you come back here, post some system information and some specs about your computer.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections