AW
Posted By
Allen_Wicks
Mar 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have been using TimeSlips billing software since their version 1 from the 1980s. Excellent software but they focused very successfully on the legal profession many versions ago and dropped Mac support. I am concerned about the very old version that I still use in Classic mode [a] because I dislike going to OS 9 and [b] because when TimeSlips dies I will be scr*wed. It is time for me to buy modern billing software.

What OS X Time Billing software are folks happy with? I need the capacity to easily itemize in detail, but do not need a start/stop timer (because I always forget to stop the darn things). Ease of invoicing is most essential; I do not need huge client lists or sophisticated cost accounting analysis of any kind. Only the most basic of Project Billing capability is necessary, because I bill almost 100% by the hour. The ability to use different hourly rates based on client and/or activity is necessary.

I am willing to pay any reasonable cost; stability, good documentation and ease-of-use are far more important to me.

Suggestions will be appreciated!

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

H
Hexebah
Mar 2, 2004
Have you seen Project Timer Allen?

<http://www.scriptsoftware.com>

Initial setup of clients then it’s pretty much go.

Chip
AW
Allen_Wicks
Mar 3, 2004
Thanks, I will try it out.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections