Posted By
vipergtsr001
Oct 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,

I used to have dual monitors but now i only have one, but this is causing problems with adobe photoshop im using 7.0 and things like adjust brightness and contast and modifications to selections (like expand and contract) i can no longer use because the window is being displayed off of my monitor in the area where my old monitor used to display. Is there some sort of command in windows/photoshop which resets the window’s position?

PS ive tried in window > workspace > reset pallete locations and that didnt work.

Thanks,

Ian

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

W
wnor
Oct 9, 2004
On the menu bar, choose Windows, Workspace and Reset Palette Locations

(Ian) wrote in message news:…
Hello,

I used to have dual monitors but now i only have one, but this is causing problems with adobe photoshop im using 7.0 and things like adjust brightness and contast and modifications to selections (like expand and contract) i can no longer use because the window is being displayed off of my monitor in the area where my old monitor used to display. Is there some sort of command in windows/photoshop which resets the window’s position?

PS ive tried in window > workspace > reset pallete locations and that didnt work.

Thanks,

Ian
JP
John Potter
Oct 13, 2004
To reposition a window press alt-spacebar, then m to activate move from the menu (which you can’t see), then use the arrow keys to move the window.

John

On 9 Oct 2004 16:42:12 -0700, (Wesley Norman) wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Ian
JP
John Potter
Oct 13, 2004
On Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:08:24 +1200, John Potter
wrote:

To reposition a window press alt-spacebar, then m to activate move from the menu (which you can’t see), then use the arrow keys to move the window.
Hmm or delete/rename your prefs file to reset everything to default. Search for a filename with prefs in it.
John

On 9 Oct 2004 16:42:12 -0700, (Wesley Norman) wrote:

Hello,

Thanks,

Ian

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections