Please help fix attached underwater photo with actions/techniques. I use Photoshop CS – 100_4425.jp

S
Posted By
spectrepjcook
Jan 2, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Please give a shot to correcting this attached photo. It was taken New Year’s Day at Devil’s Den, FL at 30ft of the fresh water spring. Most of the digital pics I took underwater I took have a bad flash relection off the particulite in the water that made bad "bubbles" which distorted the image. Looking for any actions/filters/techniques to clean these up. I already have a great underwater action that works PERFECT for salt water but doesn’t do it for this series. I know you all love a challenge so please give it a shot and let me know how you did it so I can do the other 150 shots PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance!!!

-Pat

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Corey
Jan 3, 2005
This is a text newsgroup. Attachments won’t show up. Try posting to a binaries NG like alt.binaries.comp-graphics.
Then we may be able to assist you.

Peadge 🙂

wrote in message
Please give a shot to correcting this attached photo. It was taken New Year’s Day at Devil’s Den, FL at 30ft of the fresh water spring. Most of the digital pics I took underwater I took have a bad flash relection off the particulite in the water that made bad "bubbles" which distorted the image. Looking for any actions/filters/techniques to clean these up. I already have a great underwater action that works PERFECT for salt water but doesn’t do it for this series. I know you all love a challenge so please give it a shot and let me know how you did it so I can do the other 150 shots PLEASE!!! Thanks in advance!!!

-Pat
J
Jim
Jan 3, 2005
I would recommend using an external strobe or two so you won’t have the backscatter problem to start with.
"Peadge" wrote in message
This is a text newsgroup. Attachments won’t show up. Try posting to a binaries NG like alt.binaries.comp-graphics.
Then we may be able to assist you.

Peadge 🙂

wrote in message

-Pat

T
Truenorth
Jan 5, 2005
have you tried the retouch forum at www.dpreview.com
Those guys are magicians.
Truenorth

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:34:08 GMT, wrote:

-Pat

remove NOSPAM to reply
S
spectrepjcook
Jan 6, 2005
Thanks Trunorth…I will.
On Wed, 05 Jan 2005 00:45:44 GMT, Truenorth
wrote:

have you tried the retouch forum at www.dpreview.com
Those guys are magicians.
Truenorth

On Sun, 02 Jan 2005 15:34:08 GMT, wrote:

-Pat

remove NOSPAM to reply

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections