EF
Posted By
Ernie_Friedlander
Apr 2, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Upon opening a NEF file (Nikon D1X) in Photoshop CS, I am only allowed to view the basic window. I have no option for choosing the advanced window. I have tried to locate Camera Raw preferences, but they don’t seem to exist (nor does the plug-in menu exist), in the plug-ins/file formats folder. When selecting the "raw" plug-in I get a message stating: could not complete, wrong document. Please advise

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JV
John_Vitollo
Apr 2, 2004
Trash the Nikon plug-in as there is a conflict with Camera Raw.
EF
Ernie_Friedlander
Apr 2, 2004
Upon opening a NEF file (Nikon D1X) in Photoshop CS, I am only allowed to view the basic window. I have no option for choosing the advanced window. I have tried to locate Camera Raw preferences, but they don’t seem to exist (nor does the plug-in menu exist), in the plug-ins/file formats folder. When selecting the "raw" plug-in I get a message stating: could not complete, wrong document. Please advise
JV
John_Vitollo
Apr 3, 2004
rick urbanowski "an explanation: why some NEF files will not open correctly" 3/26/04 1:12pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/0>
JV
John_Vitollo
Apr 3, 2004
Best thing to do is find all Nikon software and trash it. There never was as option for choosing an advanced window. There is a conflict with Nikon software.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections