PB
Posted By
paul b87
Sep 13, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
was looking at a tutorial on the web for photoshop about gradients and it said to use the gradient tool on the toolbar. there is no gradient tool on my toolbar. when investigating this further i realised that quite a few things arent on my toolbar. sorry for the overuse of the word ‘toolbar’. anyways how do i get all of the tools onto the toolbar? i can’t find them anywhere else. i have photoshop 6.0.1.

cheers

paul

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

P
Phosphor
Sep 13, 2003
This is the Elements forum, so there are only a few users of PS 6.0 that come around. You might look around through menus and/or Help and see if you can find out how to "Reset Tools". I’m sure there must be a feature like that available. There was on Elements v 1, which was based on PS 6.0.
DH
Dave Hamer
Sep 13, 2003
paul b87

Some of the tools are hidden behind others. If you see a small black triangle in the lower right corner of the tool, this means other tools are hidden behind. Left click and hold on the black triangle and the other tools will fly out. Select the one you want.

Dave
JF
Jodi Frye
Sep 13, 2003
Paul, the gradient tool is hiding behind the paint bucket. If you take a closer look at your toolbar you will notice a little arrow icon in the corners of some of the tools…click on the icons for more tool options.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections