Posted By
jrae
Mar 5, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello Group,

Am I missing something here? Working with Photoshop CS 8.0 how do I set a tab within type?

Any help is appreciated.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

T
Tacit
Mar 6, 2008
In article <ntGzj.4939$>,
"J.Rae" wrote:

Am I missing something here? Working with Photoshop CS 8.0 how do I set a tab within type?

Um…why would you set that much type in Photoshop? It’s not a page layout tool…

Photography, kink, polyamory, shareware, and more: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html
J
jrae
Mar 11, 2008
tacit wrote:
"J.Rae" wrote:

I am quite familiar with Photoshop and understand that it is not a layout application. And, 3 lines of type is not ‘that much type’ when putting together a comp image.

I’ll ask again and hopefully get a useful answer, whether that be a Yes or a No.

Can you set tabs within type in Photoshop?
A
aglet
Mar 11, 2008
"J.Rae" wrote in message
tacit wrote:
"J.Rae" wrote:

I am quite familiar with Photoshop and understand that it is not a layout application. And, 3 lines of type is not ‘that much type’ when putting together a comp image.

I’ll ask again and hopefully get a useful answer, whether that be a Yes or a No.

Okay, then no. And with only 3 lines of type, why would you need to set tabs?
T
Tacit
Mar 15, 2008
In article <XSkBj.18955$>,
"J.Rae" wrote:

No.

Photography, kink, polyamory, shareware, and more: all at http://www.xeromag.com/franklin.html

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections