SM
Posted By
Suzanne Maneke
Sep 17, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have plug ins galore but cannot figure out how to use them. Does anyone have the solution to this problem? I’m a beginner so please, if this is a silly question, be patient.

Thanks in advance for any help I can get.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

JC
Jane Carter
Sep 17, 2003
This is not a silly question, plug ins are a wonderful addition to what is already in PSE. I am also a beginner, and have added some plug ins, and have more to go.
Eye Candy 4000, Xenoflex, and Splat are 3 that I haven’t installed yet. I will be watching here too, as you will get great answers, and will give me a push to install the rest of mine.
Jane
EM
Elena Murphy
Sep 17, 2003
If the plugins don’t have installers that will put them where they belong, you can 1) manually copy them into your plugin folder. When you relaunch they should show up in a finite number of places (filter menu, import menu) depending on what they do and where the plugin’s maker has decided they should be or 2) in Preferences you can specify a secondary plugin location if you’d rather keep your third party plugins out of your plugins folder.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections