FF
Posted By
Fred Flintstone
Aug 2, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am fairly knowledgeable about Photoshop 7 and Dreamweaver MX, but I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this question. I used a site that was designed for me in Photoshop. I put it into Dreamweaver and deleted the slices with sample text in them to put in typed words. I noticed that I would like to tweak the positions of some of the things on the page. Is there a way of updating the Graphical look of the site in Photoshop whilst recognising the alterations done in Dreamweaver? Or will I just have to Re-do the whole website?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Fred

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.504 / Virus Database: 302 – Release Date: 24/07/2003

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

S
SpaceGirl
Aug 2, 2003
Unfortunatly you have to start again… Not really an idea way to design anyway. I tend to do a layout in PS purely as a demo for the client – then I break that into bits. Some bits I’ll layer up inside DW so that I can nudge things around etc etc. I also draw up a document that contains ALL the sizes and possitions of major elements, so that I can possition the layers inside DW perfectly…. if I have to adjust everything, it’s ten times easier then.

"Fred Flintstone" wrote in message
I am fairly knowledgeable about Photoshop 7 and Dreamweaver MX, but I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this question. I used a site that was designed for me in Photoshop. I put it into Dreamweaver and
deleted
the slices with sample text in them to put in typed words. I noticed that
I
would like to tweak the positions of some of the things on the page. Is there a way of updating the Graphical look of the site in Photoshop whilst recognising the alterations done in Dreamweaver? Or will I just have to Re-do the whole website?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Fred

Outgoing mail is certified Virus Free.
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.504 / Virus Database: 302 – Release Date: 24/07/2003

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections