JB
Posted By
just bob
May 14, 2008
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I modify a CS3 metadata template why does it not allow me to save my changes? By this I mean it forces me to type in a template name to save my changes even when I want it to keep the name it already has.

What if I have 40 templates and I do not want to type a template name every time I make a change?

Please tell me I am missing something because this is ludicrous.

THANK YOU!
-Bob

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

K
KatWoman
May 14, 2008
"just bob" wrote in message
When I modify a CS3 metadata template why does it not allow me to save my changes? By this I mean it forces me to type in a template name to save my changes even when I want it to keep the name it already has.
What if I have 40 templates and I do not want to type a template name every time I make a change?

THANK YOU!
-Bob

if you’re in Bridge use
TOOLS> EDIT METADATA
(not create metadata)
JB
just bob
May 14, 2008
KatWoman you are awesome!

"KatWoman" wrote in message
"just bob" wrote in message

THANK YOU!
-Bob

if you’re in Bridge use
TOOLS> EDIT METADATA
(not create metadata)

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections