EM
Posted By
Eustace_Mendis
Apr 16, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am trying to help a friend with a scsi scanner – Microtek Scanmaker X6 – locate a PS plug-in. She is running OS 9.2.2 and PS 6 on a beige G3. The scanner works, the computer sees it. But the "import" command in PS generates an error message that the plug-in is too old (or words to that effect). Does anyone know where to find a plug-in that will work, or alternatively another (inexpensive) solution? Thanks for any help or advice.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Apr 16, 2004
have you looked on the Microtek Scanmaker web site??
EM
Eustace_Mendis
Apr 16, 2004
I had tired it a few times without success – could not even get there. Well, I just did it again, and lo and behold there is a driver there that I had not seen before. I will tell my friend about it and she can test if it does the trick. Thank you.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections