D
Posted By
dwolf
May 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I’m running photoshop cs and have acrobat professional.. I designed a post card in ps to be email to a printer I was planning on doing it in .tiff, but I was advised that a high res pdf is better, but I want to make sure I do it correct. I tried save as… the only option I saw there was photoshop pdf.. and then the next windows options, was zip or jpg and the slider for quality and a couple other options below… is this the route or is there another way I’m missing… I have alot riding on this card, so I don’t want to mess it up. I don’t think the printer will care or tell me I did it wrong…

Thanks Jojo

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

D
dwolf
May 7, 2005
and two more questions… should I flatten image, and they require cmyk… should I convert it before saving it to pdf ?
"dwolf" wrote in message
I’m running photoshop cs and have acrobat professional.. I designed a post card in ps to be email to a printer I was planning on doing it in .tiff, but I was advised that a high res pdf is better, but I want to make sure I do it correct. I tried save as… the only option I saw there was photoshop pdf.. and then the next windows options, was zip or jpg and the slider for quality and a couple other options below… is this the route or is there another way I’m missing… I have alot riding on this card, so I don’t want to mess it up. I don’t think the printer will care or tell me I did it wrong…

Thanks Jojo
D
dwolf
May 8, 2005
hmmmm… NOBODY KNOWS…THE PDF’S I HAVE SEEN….
"dwolf" wrote in message
and two more questions… should I flatten image, and they require cmyk… should I convert it before saving it to pdf ?
"dwolf" wrote in message

Thanks Jojo

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections